opzioni binarie supporto e resistenza As we start on this very exciting journey together, we want to welcome you back, and in some cases, welcome you for the first time, to Washington Kid Care & Learning Center. We look forward to working with you and your children this new school year!
go Our Center has established a number of policies concerning programs and classroom practices. These guidelines have been developed to comply with Grow New Jersey Kids, State licensing standards and the Common Core Standards and to reflect input from teachers and parents. The policies and procedures described in this handbook are written to provide a clear description of what parents may expect of Washington Kid Care and what Washington Kid Care expects of parents. Our goal is to provide quality child care services to all our families.
http://salpasafarit.fi/?kalimo=akbank-forex-hesab%C4%B1&4b6=6b We invite you to become an active participant in our school community through volunteering, or attending and supporting our Center events including Strengthening family workshops offered by Norwescap. Research clearly supports that when parents/guardians participate and are involved in their child’s education, there is a greater likelihood of academic success for the child. Early Years are the most critical years in children’s lives.
opzioni o opzioni digitali Sincerely,
enter Mr. George Ms. Nicole
http://www.shyamtelecom.com/?siterko=quante-volte-va-giocato-il-bonus-per-sbloccarlo-su-iq-option&f5c=0d Preschool (2 & ½ - 3 year olds), Pre-Kindergarten (4 & 5 year olds) Programs
At Washington Kid Care we strive to provide your child with the best possible learning environment. These children also thrive for routine in their classroom setting. So their day consists of music, small and large motor activities, calendar time and also learning centers. At this age these children learn by doing. New skills are being developed everyday. They like to spend a lot of their time pretending. Dress-up clothes, pretend "prop" and puppets are a few of their favorites.
Lots of children at this age are very energetic and active. That's why large motor activities inside or outside are an important part of their day. Naps are also included in their schedule.
Your child's needs will be met by providing a daily schedule, which includes established routines, yet flexible enough to encourage spontaneity and take advantage of any new learning experiences.
Schedule- Our busy schedule is structured, yet flexible, to allow for variables each day. The schedule for the Preschool (3 year old class) and Pre-K (4 year old class) classes are as follows:
- Preschool & Pre-K &Extended Care
- 6:00-7:30- Breakfast
- 7:30-8:00-Free Play
- 8:05- Taylor Street School Students leave
- 8:05-8:25-Table toys/ Learning Centers
- 8:25- Restrooms as needed
- 8:30am Students report to classroom
- Unpack Book Bag- Music & Movement Time/ Short Story
- 8:40am Small healthy choice snack & Restroom as needed
- 9:00am Circle Time (Morning Song, Weather, Calendar, Flag Salute and Song, Attendance, Theme Discussion, Story, Song and/or Finger play)
- 9:40am Restrooms (Preschool)
- 9:45am Restrooms (Pre-K/ Kindergarten)
- 9:45amProject Time (Language Arts, Science, and/or Math)
- 10:30am Gross Motor, Outdoor Playground and/or Table Toys/Center Play/ Music class/ Technology
- 11:45am Pack up/ Dismissal for how to buy cytotec online without prescription in Hialeah Florida Half Day Preschool/Pre-K students
- Extended Preschool/Pre-K
- 11:45am Lunch Time
- 12:15pm Group activity in Lower Level ( can include Technology)
- 12:45pm Story time & Rest time
- Preschool & Pre-K After Care
- 2:30pm Restroom
- 2:50pm End of day circle time (Song, Story time, finger plays, puzzles)
- 3:20pm small healthy choice snack
- 3:45-4:15/ 4:30pm Gross Motor time (outdoors/ or lower level)
- 4:15/4:30-5:15pm Learning Centers in small groups
- 5:15-6:00pm Free Play and/ or Art & Crafts
Our Before and After School Program provides a safe, well structured and challenging environment for the school-age children. We recognize the growing physical, intellectual, social and emotional needs of school-age children and offer a fun before and after school program. Children at this age are eager to form social connections, so our carefully constructed curriculum weaves multiple objectives into everyday activities that develop self-awareness, relationship skills, social awareness, self-management and responsible decision-making.